Demand for exceptional digital services has driven a five-year high in tech recruitment with the number working in the tech industry estimated to grow worldwide to 62M in 20231 with almost 15,000 tech jobs created in 2022, 8.8% of the Edinburgh working population2
A search on LinkedIn shows that there 33.5K vacancies across the UK3 with Indeed showing over 17.5K opportunities available4 – programmers and developers have their pick of the jobs.
Many companies have been unable to replace team members quickly enough, leaving them to cope with smaller, lower-skilled in-house teams or facing hefty bills from contractors.
But companies such as Firefinch Software offer another way to solve your tech skills shortage, smaller companies like ours are the ideal development partner for organisations who need expertise and flexibility.
Less transient and more integrated than contractors, our highly skilled developers can become an extension of your in-house team. They can work on large-scale, long-term projects or be on hand to plug temporary resource gaps.
We’ve worked with clients on discrete projects and spent dedicated time within their organisations to tackle complex issues. We can provide whatever they need to solve their business problems.
- We don’t do context switching. You’ll get a dedicated team that’s focused 100% on your project until it’s finished.
- We can mobilise quickly. We’re agile enough to respond to short deadlines and can get your product to market at speed without compromising on quality.
- We have a bank of skilled app developers who are experienced in iOS, Android, Web and Backend APIs and have B-2-B and B-2-C product knowledge across a wide range of sectors.
- We have a full service approach so our developer credentials are matched with designer, research and product experts all under one roof.
- We can help to upskill your in-house team. Our highly-skilled developers will share valuable insights with your team while completing your project.
- We bring fresh ideas to the table. Our cross-sector experience means that we will offer new solutions and ways of working.